The Horsham House
This town house has undergone an extensive remodeling of the ground floor.
The Architect has carefully shaped the space around the window plan to ensure natural light reaches all areas. The kitchen is defined by a peninsular as the room opens up and draws us towards the garden beyond.
The kitchen is at the front of this linear room - dining at the peninsular sitting below the main roof light.
The kitchen is zoned carefully into Prep,clean up, cooking and storage areas for an efficent work flow for this busy family.
- Rational Furniture | Tio | Silk grey & Polar White
- Peninsular | dining for 3/4
- Induction cooking
- Miele & Siemens appliance set
- Blanco sink & Tap
- Counter top | Dekton 20mm | Zenith White
- Real wood | aged oak floor