Brief: Create a contemporary kitchen in this period cottage. Organised around a peninsular and dining for two the layout id defined by distinctive zones. The coffee/drinks dresser is deliberately separated from the main kitchen to allow for breakfast and drinks to be prepared with ease when the kitchen is busy.
This modern shaker style sits comfortably in this period interior, the butler sink and range cooker creating an ashetic bridge to this classic and timeless style.
- Rational Furniture - Cassa | Blue | Silk Grey
- Peninsular - dining for two
- Smeg Range cooker
- Silestone worktops | Miami Viena | 20mm
- Blanco butler sink
- Tap | 1810 | Henry Holt
- Real wood engineered floor
- Brass shelving and accessories